Thursday, September 3, 2009

Student Grievance Procedures

Okay, using the blog for work purposes. Me and my over-familiarity with researching state laws aren't so good with finding things on a local level. No, that's not really true. It's that there are too many local levels and I get a little overwhelmed.

I am trying to write a grievance procedure for students in my Big City's public schools. I'm actually not sure that there's anything wrong with the current procedure, but am looking for models of procedures to compare it to. Does your school system have a good policy for kids who have complaints? Does it distinguish well/clearly from the appeals procedure for disciplinary actions?

If you have a model I can look at, please email me at FrumFosterMom at gmail dot com. I assure you that I will then promptly forget where you live.

Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment