Yesterday I mentioned the possibility that Sabrina's mom is pregnant. I don't think I have any "foster-parents-are-baby-snatchers" readers, but in case, I do, I just want to clarify that when I said that I am willing to buy a crib and do whatever I need to do in order to have the (possible) baby live with me, I mean that 1. IF someone else makes the decision that the baby can't stay with Mom and 2. IF the baby's dad is unknown or unavailable or 3. IF someone else makes the decision that the baby can't stay with its dad and 4. IF someone else makes the decision that another relative of the baby shouldn't have the baby, THEN I think it's important to do what is possible to keep Sabrina and any siblings together, so the social worker should be aware that I am happily willing to take care of the baby.
So please don't think that I am actively seeking out ways to get the baby into my hot little hands.