Monday, October 4, 2010

Quick Update

Last week Sabrina learned to snap!

And even more excitingly, last week was the first time that she responded "I love you, too" when I told her that I love her!

Sadly, our fish Tracy passed away this weekend. Contrary to my expectation, dead fish do not all float. I have left Tracy for Sabrina to see, and she and I will go to replace Tracy (if Sabrina wants) on Wednesday. (Today we have to stop by the Agency because my worker hasn't seen me in a while and she's required to, and tomorrow we're having friends over for dinner.)

1 comment:

  1. Hey - Have you ever dealt with an investigation? Is it you that I remember posting about coming home to a business card from the investigator? Please stop by my blog and let me know if you have any words of wisdom. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete