Thursday, December 16, 2010

Pics

Odessa has had quite a bit of fun with my camera, taking many blog-able photos of herself that I would never have taken, such as these:


Tonight was our Christmas, as she is spending the next two weeks in another state with family and her godmother. I got some blog-able photos:


Odessa liked her presents--including the underwear, which she had asked for, and the socks, which I bought because I noticed her wearing mis-matched socks quite frequently. Gotta like a teenager who is happy to get socks for Christmas! I also bought her some books and DVDs, and a word-a-day calendar. When she gets back at the end of her winter break, there will be (hopefully!) a quilt, a scarf, and a tote bag all waiting for her, along with two necklaces that I've made already, some personalized stationery (ordered but not yet shipped to me), and probably a Starbuck$ gift card. I opted against luggage once I realized just how expensive it is, and against a computer now that I've learned how expensive teenagers are. We'll see how long Odessa ends up spending with me, and luggage and a computer could be good graduation presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment