As you can see, I didn't follow these directions to the letter since the award comes before thanking SocialWrkr24/7 because I'm not good enough at Blogger to put the image in the correct place. (I tried 3 times.) Nevertheless I've done the first 3 things, so here is 4--seven things about me:
- chocolate chips: mass-produced but not the final product because they are used as an ingredient in cookies
- jeans: mass-produced final product
- yarn: mass-produced but used in knitting
- knitting needles: mass-produced but used as a tool in knitting
- Cheese-Its: delicious but mass-produced final product
The exception might have to be soda, though in an ideal world I would use this commitment to also wean myself off it. Ha. This isn't intended to last forever (I don't plan to either start making my own clothes or buying in small boutiques where the clothes--and shoes, yikes!--are handmade), but is intended to raise my consciousness about what I am consuming and also to be a moratorium on acquiring things for a while.
5. My pajamas have a hole in them.