- Cleaning supplies not locked up. (Ginormous tool box and lock are in trunk of car; hoping it is big enough.)
- Medication not locked up. (Smaller tool box is in bathroom and set up, but lock is still in car. And by the way, I'm not locking my daily meds unless there is a kiddo in the house.)
- Furniture in the middle of the living room, waiting for the landlord to fix the hole in the ceiling. And maybe the wall.
- Kitchen. Not clean. I know it doesn't need to be perfect, but for the first time it is being seen? It should be better than it is. And I should probably move some of my sharp knives. Also, have you seen "Not Me! Mondays" at My Charming Kids? I did NOT put a dirty (but empty) meat pot in the refrigerator before I left on vacation 2 and a half weeks ago so that I wouldn't have to clean the sink out to wash it. Okay, I did. And it was already from a Shabbat meal 3 weeks before that. Anyway, it should get washed. Before the home study.
- My bedroom is a mess. Out of everything, probably not the most critical. Nevertheless, how
disorganized my things are will probably be seen as representative.
Kiddo's room is not set up. At all. Let's see...
- I haven't hung the mirror over the dresser yet because
- I haven't figured out if the furniture should stay where it is. Consequently,
- I also haven't hung the shelf up on the wall (less important) that I bought.
- I also haven't done any decorating whatsoever.
- My old coffee table is on its side in the kiddo's room.
- The ceiling light fixtures I bought for the dining room are sitting on the bed in the kiddo's room.