Monday, April 12, 2010

A case of the Mondays

Sabrina and I were together today (pre-falling asleep) for a grand total of 2 hours. We drove home, had dinner (more on that to come), took a walk, ate some more, and then got ready for bed, and all of it was just a little tinged with the Mondays. "Hold my wrist, not my hand." "I'm not talking to you." "Be quiet." "When I say 'be quiet,' you be quiet." But it was okay. I could tell it was just the Mondays talking. She enjoyed her dinner. We got about a half block into our walk and she just started holding my hand. She still didn't want me talking to her so much. And then things fell apart when it was time for bed. So we didn't take the bath we were planning to take, and she didn't brush her teeth (yikes!), and I got a bit yelled at. But tomorrow is another day. And it isn't a Monday.


1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I find Mondays to be snippy around here too.
    I'm pretty sure the kids are subconsciously thinking "Oh yeah, I forgot I have to live 5 days of the week here with this mean woman."

    ReplyDelete