Monday, November 23, 2009


Yesterday there was a family team meeting, at which The Agency said that they weren't going to go forward with the petition, and Sabrina would be able to go with Dad.  Today was court and they petitioned the case.  So Sabrina is still with me for the foreseeable future.  

The good news is that I have Mom's phone number, so a quick *67 and Sabrina can call her.

The bad news, along with the important bad news above, is that the social worker didn't call with this information--and the contact information for Sabrina's doctor--until 4:15.  The office closes at 4.  So the follow-up appointment that should have BEEN today--not just scheduled today--is now not going to be scheduled until tomorrow, and who knows when they will get her in.  

And as I've been typing this, Sabrina has started crying for her mom.  Trying to decide if better for her to call while crying (to calm her down) or worse (because it will ramp mom up, etc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment