1. Talking incessantly about the cute things one's child has done. Including bodily functions. --check
2. Been able to translate your child's speech into something intelligible for the stranger to understand. --check (Really, how hard is it to understand "I'm is sad" or "I'm is hungry" or the like?)
3. Bought a larger size of milk without any worry about it going bad before it's used. --check
4. Had your computer screen scratched by scissors without wigging out. --check (Though I should add that I spoke harshly when Sabrina started jumping on my other computer.)
5. Gotten the Dora theme song stuck in your head. --check
Is it really?
1 week ago