Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What's your vote?

Hijacking my own blog (not like I've never done it before) to seek personal advice. Background: I'm doing a major cleaning job of my bedroom. (Major = $500 at IKEA, yikes! plus one severely injured finger...so far.) Of the many things that I don't know what to do with, here is one:

The shmancy folder that my undergraduate diploma came in. (Actually, the shmancy folder that I was handed when they called my name at the Arts & Sciences graduation event; I had to pick up my diploma later, and it was in a plastic bag.) My diploma is framed very nicely and is in my linen closet. So, do I throw the folder out? I never look at it except when I'm cleaning and the diploma is safely stored elsewhere, but it's also not your run of the mill manila folder either. So: toss it or keep it? What's your vote?

2 comments:

  1. I vote for hanging onto it because it will keep it from getting too yellow and crumpled. On the other hand, it takes up space.

    Thanks for your condolences. I really appreciated that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say toss it but I'm a gal that throws everything away unless there is significant senimental value.

    ReplyDelete