Thursday, December 24, 2009

Happy Christmas!

I went to Sabrina's dad's house to deliver her Christmas presents. And let me just say Wow. Her grandma showed me around and I swear I would have gotten lost looking around myself. The basement has two sets of stairs. The master suite is huge. Basically, the house is a McMansion, and decorated in the non-homey way that you see in magazines. But there's lots of room for Sabrina to run and play, and she looked to be having a good time.

Unfortunately I didn't have my camera with me to take pictures of her opening presents and then playing. There were some great scenes of her and her cousin playing the piano and a toy saxophone. She smiled a lot and said thank you to each present and gave me two hugs (only with prompting from her grandma, but still...).

And then when I left, she asked me when I was coming back. (Wow, huge grin on my face after that one.) So I'll try to go one day next week; grandma invited me to their Christmas brunch tomorrow morning but I think it's better to let them have the day with just family.

No comments:

Post a Comment