Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Four more good things

1. Sabrina can consistently zip her own coat as of this week. Such a big girl!

2. Sabrina learned the first half of tying her shoes. I'm pretty sure that I'm the one who taught her, though it involved only one time talking her through it (well, I talked myself through it) until she told me to shut up.

3. Sabrina had a meltdown this evening complete with hitting and hair pulling, but while hitting me, she said "I'm mad at you." This is a step in the right direction. I'm really proud of her for using words.

4. I taught Sabrina "eenie, meenie, miney, mo." (I'm also working on teaching her how to spell "go," but even though she is regularly surprised that it is only two letters--"G-O, that's it?", she doesn't remember it from one day to the next.)

No comments:

Post a Comment