I know, I know. You don't really want to see my to-do list. But I'm feeling overwhelmed and just want to share it with you, my imaginary (and in a few cases, not imaginary) friends.
1. Sabrina did a few more cute things that I want to blog about. If only I could remember what they were.
2. Sabrina made goodie bags for her class. I need to put the twist ties on each of them.
3. I need to make my own goodie bags (mishloach manot) for my friends. This is going to involve cutting shapes out of paper, gluing them to paper bags, and then filling the bags. And bringing the rest of the things I bought at C0stc0 in from the car.
4. I'm having people over for dinner tomorrow. So I need to cook. Actually, I need to figure out what I'm going to serve. And I think I need to buy more peppers, since I only bought three.
5. I took an hour long nap this morning. That's not a thing to do, but it got in the way of the things I need to do.
6. I'm supposed to be doing 4 hours of volunteer work each day. I am doing it from home today, but since I took that nap and am now blogging and have played a bunch of Lexulous and and and, I have about an hour and a half (at least) more to do. And I don't wanna.
7. I need to figure out who I should complain to about the atmosphere of anger in Sabrina's school. This morning one of the teachers was yelling into the microphone at the kids because they weren't being quiet. Following up, another teacher said something just this side of "shut up." I don't remember what it was, but it was mean. A while ago the aide in Sabrina's class actually did tell the class to "shut up." And the other day she said to "sit down or I'm gonna get you."
8. I'm knitting socks and I'm trying to finish them by the end of the Olympics. I don't actually know when the Olympics end, but I'm only 1/2 an inch above the ankle, so I have a ways to go.
9. I want to blog about Sabrina's ridiculous homework.
10. And I'm hungry. Today is a fast day (the fast of Esther, commemorating her fast in the book of Esther in the Bible) and while I need to remember to focus on the "I have plenty of food and I know that this fast/hunger will end at 6-something. Other people experience hunger every day and don't know where their next meal will come from," in the moment I am thirsty and wanting to eat some of what I just made for tomorrow's dinner.
Saturday Summary on Sunday
1 day ago