Monday, February 22, 2010

I'm going to knit a dress...

...for Sabrina. (Big mistake, looking at knitting patterns for kids' clothes. Too cute.) I showed her the picture and asked if she liked it. Then I asked if she wanted it in colors that she could wear to school, or if she wanted it for other days. Also a big mistake. Okay, not the biggest, but still.

Anyway, I mention this because I am now torn. She wants it in pink and purple and green and white (a combination that I can probably handle), but I don't know when she ever wears dresses other than at school. So I really want to backtrack on my offer to make it in the other colors, and instead make it in really cute blues so that I know that she will be able to get use out of it.

What do you think I should do?

No comments:

Post a Comment