Monday, January 4, 2010

Medication

Sabrina has asthma, so she takes an inhaler every day. (See: refusal to breathe when taking her inhaler.) Two sprays in the morning, two sprays before bed. And to make it easy on the parent, there is a little counter so you can see when you're about to run out of sprays.

Sabrina was with her dad from the 21st (was that a Friday? I'm too lazy to check a calendar) until this morning. (Well, except that I think she stayed with her Auntie--Mom's sister--last night.) When she went, her inhaler had--oh, how I wish I had kept records--about 26 sprays left. Only enough for 6 or 7 days. I called her doctor and left a message asking if she could call a prescription in or if I could pick one up, please call me, etc etc. But (accepting full responsibility here) I didn't follow up when she didn't return the call.

Apparently, however, it was okay. Because there were 24 sprays left this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment